Monday, July 1, 2013

OMD Challenge Day 1 - Pink

It's July 1st here! Yiihaaaa it's time for July nail art challenge!!

This month I challenge myself to do 31 days nail art challenge. It's Oh Mon Dieu! 31 Day Challenge.
I've never dared to try any 31 day before so this is my first time doing this seems-like-a-full-of-pressure challenge (yeah, again with "first"). Hope I could finish this challenge!
omd_challenge_july_2013

First theme: Pink




If you read my previous post about my favorite polishes, I used the same exact polishes for this manicure. They're OPI Pussy Galore, OPI Rally Pretty Pink (yaaaay pink!), and NYX Girls Sunday Afternoon.

Well, it's 4:21 a.m. on July 1st here, so good morning everyone :D

God bless you
Love, Victoria
(o.o)V

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I think I definitely need to try a textured gradient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaah it's really fun :D Thank you so much, I'm really glad that you like it :D

      Delete
  2. Wow! This looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks a lot! I'm so glad that you like it :D

      Delete