Monday, July 1, 2013

When Yarn Meets Polish in 3D

For those who think that it's a movie title, you're wrong! It's just me playing with words just because I really miss to watch 3D movie. Hahaa

This is for my Step Into Summer Challenge Day 2, and the theme is 3D. Gosh, I don't have any 3D decoration for nail art :( I've never bought any of them. Well, so let's just be creative!

I decided to combine my two most favorite things in the world, yarn and nail polish. For those who don't know yet, knitting is my another to-die-for hobby.

So this is what I came up with.








Polish used:
- Konad Regular Polish White
- OPI Mermaid's Tears
- Revlon Professional Grow 10

And by the way, that flocking powder on my nails was made by me. 


Yup, it's a DIY. If you wanna see my DIY-flocking-powder tutorial, just click here!

Well, that's all! Happy Sunday everyone :D

God bless you
Love, Victoria
(o.o)V

No comments:

Post a Comment