Saturday, July 20, 2013

Inspired by a Bathing Suit

Yaaaaay finally I did a mani for Step Into Summer Challenge! I almost forgot about it because I've been quite busy lately. Don't worry guys, I don't forget about it! :p Hahhaaa

So here it is, a mani that's inspired by this bathing suit!





Well, I'm not quite satisfied with this mani :( 
I used tape for some parts and it was a disaster! I just started to like tape! For those who don't know yet, I didn't like tape before and I prefer using striping brush. But I have been practicing and practicing on using tape and I'm getting better at it on some of my previous manis. So I started to like using tape. And violaaaa my old disease comes back.

That's all, and I hope you guys enjoy it :D

+++
Check out my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th post today (Yup! 5 posts in a row!)

God bless you
Love, Victoria
(o.o)V

No comments:

Post a Comment