Monday, July 15, 2013

Splatter Manicure

Oh my, I almost forgot that I have this awesome Splatter Mani Competition - My Awesome Beauty on my list. The deadline is... I don't know, it's written that the deadline is Sunday July 15th. Sunday actually is on July 14th and July 15th is Monday, so it's a little bit confusing.

Anyway, I just sent my entry to her email. Hopefully the submission is not closed yet.

Here it is!






It's my first time doing splatter and it's not... as easy as I thought (-.-") Sometimes when I blow nothing happens because I don't get enough polish on my straw. But sometimes I get too much polish and it ends up like my thumb, my ring finger, the pink part of my pinky, well, let's say almost all of them. 

Have you ever tried splatter mani? Or maybe you have some tricks or tips for a newbie like me. Hahaha.. Share your thought on the comment below :D

Well, that's it! I hope you guys enjoy it. 
Oh, and wish me luck guys :D

God bless you
Love, Victoria
(o.o)V

No comments:

Post a Comment