Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Blog Your Heart Out Award!


Hello everyone!

So the sweet Vicky from Vicky Loves Nails has been nominated me for the Blog Your Heart Out Award. Wow!! Thanks a lot for your kindness, Vicky! It really made my cheeks turned pink *hug*

Straight to the questions!

1. What/who encouraged you to start blogging?
It's not really a "what" or a "who" because before I started my blog I already love reading a lot of nail blogs and drown myself in a bunch of gorgeous manicures. Until one day I started to think why not start my own nail blog? So here I am now, really glad with that little step I took :D


2. How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
If the topics here mean "in words", I don't really talk much in my blog just because I don't know what to talk about in every post. Almost all of my posts only contain some nail photos with no "Hi" or "See you". But when I feel like want to talk about a certain topic, I just let my fingers and keyboard do their job.

3. What is something that most people don't know about you?
Ummm, like when I was kid I liked to scratch my shirt button with no reason? Oh no! Now you know it!!

4. What 3 words describe your style?
T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers!

5. What do you like to do when you're not blogging?
Knitting or re-read my Sherlock Holmes-es and Detective Conan-s (a.k.a. Case Closed).

Well, I'm not really sure who else to nominate as I've nominated so many blogs on my Liebster Awards. But feel free to let me know by email if you want to be nominated :D

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed it :D
Great day everyone!

*achoooo
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment