Monday, September 16, 2013

September N.A.I.L. - Theme 3: Games & Apps

September N.A.I.L - Theme 3: Games & Apps

Plants VS Zombies!






Vote for the theme 2: Sports is open! Yaaaaay don't forget to vote for your three most favourite manicures here as the Nail Genius of the Week.
And here's my Theme 2: Sports manicure!

I also want to thank all of you who voted me as the Nail Genius of the Week of last month NAIL theme 4, great read manicure!
Yup, hat-trick!! I'm even not really sure if I deserve it. But seriously, THANKS!! You can click here to see the full post of my August NAIL Theme 4: Great Read.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D

God bless you

4 comments:

  1. Great plants vs zombie nails!!!!! I'm hearing all the zombie sound effects in my head right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that sound is surely annoying but always makes me smile :p "Braiiiin" lol
      Thanks a lot Jacqui!! Super glad you like it :D Can't wait to see your games mani!

      Delete
    2. braiiiiin LOL
      I just posted my Spades nails :)

      Delete
    3. And I'm loading your post right now :D

      Delete