Sunday, December 8, 2013

VicCopycat - Follow Gashin's Winter Skittle

Hello everyone!

It's time for VicCopycat again! VicCopycat for this week featuring Follow Gashin's Winter Skittle. Jolène of Follow Gashin always makes my jaw dropped with her amazing detailed works! So today I decided to recreate one of her amazing designs :D

Here it is!

I really love this skittle! And love the chevron for accent!








Products used:
- Nicole by OPI "Snow-Man of My Dreams" (LOL That name is so wintry!)
- White acrylic paint

That's it girls! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!

*achooo
God bless you

4 comments:

  1. Vic, I am so honoured!! And you did an AMAZING job! :D Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaww my pleasure and thanks a lot Jolène! I always love your works so my VicCopycat won't be complete without you :D Super big hugs!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous - both of you are nail art superstars in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Missy that's so sweet *blushing* Thanks a lot, I'm really flattered! You are my nail art superstar and I really adore you! By the way, I also really love the tattoo on your fingers! Cool!

      Delete