Monday, January 6, 2014

VicCopycat - Manicurator's Mosaic Nail Art

Hey heey gals!

I'm really sorry that I can't talk much right now and sorry for the lack of post lately. It's kinda hectic here with all my college assignments that were abandoned since Christmas (but I always have time for VicCopycat :D ) Here's VicCopycat for this week, a gorgeous mosaic manicure by Manicurator.








Kiss_Products_Nail_It!_Magazine_Freehand_Mosaic_Nail_Art

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :D
Great day!

*achooooo
God bless you

4 comments:

  1. Great recreation! I love your middle and pinky nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw thanks honey :D And they're my favourite too! (Yes, not the mosaic instead :p ) LOL Glad you like them :D

      Delete
  2. I think I love your version even more! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh youuu *blushing* <3 Thanks dear! Glad you love it :D

      Delete