Thursday, September 11, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 11: Polka Dots (and BPS Review)

*Products were provided for honest review


#31DC2014 Day 11: Polka Dots
What I used:
- Zoya "Minka"
- Essie "Mint Candy Apple"
- Mixed round glitter

I received this mixed round glitter from Born Pretty Store. I don't need to say more about how cute these glitters are, right? They're soooo darn cute! The colors of these glitters are so lovely, bright, and matte. I'm obsessed with matte glitter like them right now. And they come in a little jar so they're easy to store and to play with. To apply them, you just need to simply put them on a wet top coat using a glitter picker or a toothpick. After that, seal them with top coat to make them stay longer on your gorgeous nails. They cost $4.36 and I think they're worth the price.




You can get this super-duper-cute glitter from Born Pretty Store. You can also buy other nail art products from Born Pretty Store with free shipping and make sure you use my code BALQ10 to get 10% off!

Grab My Code!!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day lovelies!

*achooooo
God bless you

2 comments:

  1. I've been eying those glitters too, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me I've fallen in love with them since the first sight ;)

      Delete